DESIRED EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 2 YEARS MINIMUM & FRESHERS
DESIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Diploma in Mech. Engg.
1) Thorough understandings of Ingersoll Rand complete product range.
2) Managing and interpreting customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their requirements.
3) Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
4) Making technical presentations and providing demonstration to customers how a product meets their needs.
5) Regular search for new customers who might benefit from Ingersoll Rand products or services and maximizing customer potential in designated territories.
6) Coordinating sales projects.
7) Reporting to the management with the action plan on how to achieve the sales target allocated and periodically reviewing the same.
8) Recording and maintaining client contact data.
9) Developing and growing long term relationships with customers.
10) Regularly reporting to the management on the goings-on of the customers allocated.
11) Liaising with other members of the sales team.
PREFERENCE: Atlas Copco, Chicago Pneumatics, Bosch (dealers inclusive)
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Are you Looking for a consultant in India?
Jobs & Placements
Accounting & Taxation
Business & Property
Employment marketplace for careers around the worldwww.jobsearchworld.com
Don't just change jobs. Upgrade careerswww.jobsvista.com
Buy or Sell a Business, Property or a Franchise atwww.kbsaccountant.com
Your chance to grab exciting opportunities. Explore chances atwww.gotachance.com
Buy or Sell a Business, Property or a Franchise atwww.indiabusinesssale.com