1. Generation of Enquiries through various sources.
2. Arranging Site visits to show the lifts to customers.
3. Preparation & Submission of Offer.
4. Negotiation with Customer.
5. Finalisation of Order.
6. Site details report.
7. Machine Room slab marking.
8. Follow up of GAD approval.
9. Materials follow up with factory.
10. Collection of Payments.
11. Daily, Weekly & Monthly reporting.
12. Attending site meetings.
13. Order book & Collection forecasting.
14. Planning for coverage of allocated market.
B) QUALIFICATION :
1. Graduate or Diploma in Engineering or any Science graduate.
2. Knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.,) is necessary.
C) EXPERIENCE :
1. Minimum of 2 years experience in Elevator Industry.
2. Minimum of 3 years experience in any Industrial product.
D) OTHER REQUIREMENTS :
1. Should have good communication skills in English and local
2. Experience in self correspondence shall be given preference.
3. Should posses Two wheeler with valid License.
4. Experience in dealing with builders and architects shall be an
5. Should be less than 35 years of age.
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you Looking for a consultant in India?
Jobs & Placements
Accounting & Taxation
Business & Property
Employment marketplace for careers around the worldwww.jobsearchworld.com
Don't just change jobs. Upgrade careerswww.jobsvista.com
Buy or Sell a Business, Property or a Franchise atwww.kbsaccountant.com
Your chance to grab exciting opportunities. Explore chances atwww.gotachance.com
Buy or Sell a Business, Property or a Franchise atwww.indiabusinesssale.com