DGM/Sr.Manager - Sales (Domestic)
1. To regularly visit and build business relationship with the clients in their respective Region.
2. To prepare and submit the annual Order Booking Budget for their respective Region .
3. To acheive and report the performance for their respective Region .
4. To scan the market for New and On going Projects in their respective Region and initiate suitable actions
5. To prepare a Visit Plan and discuss the objectives and outcome with their Superior.
6. To provide required Market Intelligence to the Management from time to time.
7. To acheive and improve on the Market Share in their respective Region
8. To prepare costing and discuss the Pricing with the Head of Marketing
9. To provide Technical / Commercial clarifications as and when needed by the clients . To Conduct the Contract Review Meeting with 7 days from the date of receipt of a Firm Order / LOI and ensure smooth transfer of the Order for execution to the Project Management team.
10. To resolve all pending issues raised during the CRM within the agreed time schedule to avoid delay in Project completion.
Qualification required for both the posts : A degree in Engineering, with minimum 10 yrs of relevant experience in selling selling of Capital Equipemts or Consumables. Pumps , Pressure Vessels , Heat Exchangers, Should have functioned as Sales Manager or equivalent in a reputed organization with exposure to travelling over all India and abroad ( Preferred ) . Must be a Team player
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Are you Looking for a consultant in India?
Jobs & Placements
Accounting & Taxation
Business & Property
Employment marketplace for careers around the worldwww.jobsearchworld.com
Don't just change jobs. Upgrade careerswww.jobsvista.com
Buy or Sell a Business, Property or a Franchise atwww.kbsaccountant.com
Your chance to grab exciting opportunities. Explore chances atwww.gotachance.com
Buy or Sell a Business, Property or a Franchise atwww.indiabusinesssale.com